I cannot promise you an easy life or that I will not disappoint you. I cannot promise I will always be the perfect wife. But I will promise to choose to love you everyday.
Marriage is definitely not easy. It's about compromise, and doings things you sometimes don't want to do. It's about lifting each other up when they are feeling down and supporting each other's goals and dreams. It's about having someone there with you through the ups and downs.
I'm so grateful to have found Tanner and have gotten married at a young age. It's made us grow closer to figure out this adulting thing. We have been there for each other while we figure out our goals and what we want our lives to look like. People told us that we were to young to get married but I'm so happy we didn't listen because I think it was perfect for us!
Six things I love about tanner
6. He always supports me in my goals and what I want to accomplish. I feel so incredibly lucky to have someone who helps me with the kids and the house so I have time to do the things I want to do.
5. He's the most selfless person I have met. He's always willing to help out a friend or even a stranger and never complains or thinks twice about it.
4. He's the best dad to our boys. He has always been the most hands on dad and always changes the poopy diapers when I don't want to and I never have to ask him for help he's just always no top of it.
3. He's the hardest worker and he is always doing what he can to provide for me and the boys. He spoils us and doesn't get mad when I spend too much money at LuLu Lemon.
2. He is so passionate about the things he loves. And he loves teaching the boys all about everything.
1. He's not only best husband I could of asked for but he's also my best friend.
Happy six years to us babe I can't wait to see what is to come.
XO, Calli May