I wanted to put together a little travel guide for my favorite things in Maui
We had so much fun in Hawaii. We had never been before so we had no idea what to do or what to expect! It quickly became one of our favorite spots!
we stayed over on Kaanapali beach in Lahaina at the Hyatt Regency. The resort was AMAZING they had so much to do just right there!
top 5 things to do on Maui
1. Road to Hana- this is my number one pick! the road to Hana is absolutely breath taking! I really don't know how else to describe it its a long windy road around the island there are tons of waterfalls and places to hike all along this road. I don't get carsick easily but if you do make sure to take something beforehand! my biggest tip is to also get going EARLY!!! we left our hotel at 6 and filled up our gas tank at the costco at the start of the road to Hana and there was hardly anyone else on the road to hana at that time with was amazing because it gets super busy starting early will let you enjoy the stops without it being crowded.
2. Ali'i Kula Lavender Farms- This place was beautiful and it looks out over the whole island! they also have a cute little gift shop with stuff made by the lavender from the farm. (make sure you get the lavender lemonade!)
3. Ho' Okipa beach- This beach is amazing!! There are so many wild sea turtles there that come up on the beach to hang out at sunset its amazing to see! (make sure you don't get too close or touch them) you can also see them swimming in the water which is super cool to see.
4. Paia- This is the cutest little surf town with the best little down town shopping area and it's super fun to go to watch the surfer. Make sure you go to the flatbread co. They have the best pizza!
5. ulaini's shave ice- this is THE best shave ice they make all of their own syrups out of fresh fruit. It's un freaking real I ate it almost everyday because I was so obsessed with it!